A forward-focused business model, with emotional and financial rewards and an unmatched customer experience are just a few of the reasons why a Lightbridge Academy franchise opportunity provides long-term stability and success.
Lightbridge Academy goes beyond providing a high quality of care and early education programs. As Innovators in Educational Child Care, we are committed to supporting the ever evolving needs of the busy working family.
For nearly three decades, Lightbridge Academy has been set apart from competitors in the child care and early childhood education sector by providing the highest level of customer service, as evidenced by our world-class Net Promoter Score. This exceptional customer service extends to everyone in the Circle of Care, and Lightbridge Academy is especially focused on easing the stresses of busy, working parents. We achieve this in a multitude of ways and employ a suite of industry-leading technologies to keep families connected with their child and seamlessly communicating with their child care center. In addition to high levels of security, we provide parents with peace of mind through the use of our ParentView® Internet Monitoring System and eCommunication app, so parents can check-in and receive real time updates at any time. Importantly, The Lightbridge Promise is the Gold Standard for peace of mind, security and cleanliness and our promise to hold ourselves to the highest of standards
In 2021, Lightbridge Academy received top honors on Newsweek-Statista’s ranking of America’s Best Customer Service Brands of 2021. In 2020, we were featured on the Inc. 5000 ranking of fastest growing franchises, the Franchise Times Top 200+ awards and Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500. We were also recognized on Newsweek’s 2021 list of America’s Best Customer Service.
Why Join the Child Care Industry?
Child care isn’t only emotionally fulfilling, it has also proven to be an essential service — no matter what the economy or where parents work, they need child care to focus on their day. During the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, for example, Lightbridge Academy proved to be an essential resource for parents needing to balance the demands of caring for the needs of their family, with at-home learning remote work and the demands of their jobs. Looking ahead, the need for quality child care has never been greater, and as a result, a business like Lightbridge Academy offers a prime investment opportunity.
A recent study published by Grand View Research revealed:
- Child care is expected to become a $73.8 billion industry by 2027, realizing nearly 4% compound annual growth.
- The early education and daycare segment dominates the U.S. child care market, with a share of around 46% in 2019.
- Government investment in early childhood education is expected to grow; the Federal government recently created a $5.9 billion block grant program targeting this sector.
why lightbridge academy?
- Innovators in Educational Child Care – Our industry-leading technology ensures working parents can stay connected to their child(ren) throughout the day and seamlessly stay up to date with announcements, daily reports, reminders and tracking student progress.
- A Solution for Working Parents® – Child care is an essential service for parents needing to balance the demands of caring for their family and their jobs. Lightbridge Academy’s high quality of care means parents can focus on their day while knowing their child(ren) is being well taken care of in an educational and nurturing environment.
- World-Class Customer Service – Lightbridge Academy sets itself apart from competitors in the child care and early childhood education sector by providing the highest level of customer service, as evidenced by our world-class Net Promoter Score, which tells us how many of our families would recommend us to others. In fact, Lightbridge Academy was named one of the best customer service companies in the country in 2021 by Newsweek, beating out 90% of other companies in the child care sector.
Why i joined the Lightbridge Academy family
“Lightbridge Academy’s focus on providing high-quality child care, a strong early education curriculum and state-of-the-art technology has always been a draw for me. But it’s also their philosophy of creating a Circle of Care for families that I find made the difference for me, and what separates this brand from others.”
Mihir Daiya, Lightbridge Academy Franchisee